Sunday 17 October 2010

Mia's 3rd birthday

Today is my OH's grand daughter's 3rd birthday. Life has had a few downs this past week or so and I only hope our presents and card reach her in Germany in time :( She is such a sweetie and we love her, and her baby sister Olivia, so much. This is one of my favourite pictues of Mia, and little Livi (Olivia) is in the background:


I think this little lady might break some hearts when she grows up?!

Peppa Pig is a great favourite at the moment but I went more traditional when making her birthday card. Cinderella!!



The images are thick cardboard ones from QVC and the sentiment 'Thank heavens for little princesses', also in the same set, is so appropriate. The card also came from QVC in a set of really pretty delicately patterned cards for 'special ocasions'. It was really just a case of 'position and stick' once I'd selected what to use - certainly much quicker and easier than the 90th card in my previous post!! I then stuck a 3 on the little bush and spelt out Mia's name using really pretty glittery letter and number stickers from Hobbycraft. In my haste I didn't keep a note of the manufacturer but it was either Anitas or Papermania. I love these and as it's Olivia's 1st birthday in a couple of weeks time I'll be using them again no doubt! The insert has a Cinderella image printed on it - from the internet of course :)

Happy Birthday Mia!!! Love from Grandad and GranDi xxx

Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.