Here's my snippets card for this week and, once again, what you see on this card isn't the weekly prize:
|A close-up of the Wink of Stella sparkle :)|
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank, tent style
- snippet of purple card from the snippets folder, embossed using Taylored Expressions 'Twirls and Swirls' embossing folder
- then trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front, a snippet of mauve ribbon wrapped around and stuck in place at top and bottom using red line tape
- little snippet of mauve ribbon just tied around the flat piece of ribbon - it's easy to hold ties like this in place with a tiny piece of red line tape behind the knot to adhere it to the card
- the pre-coloured image is from a LOTV Art Pad called 'Fairies', die cut using a Tonic Studio circular die and embossed just by running a ball tool around the reverse of the die cut before removing it from the metal die
- the sentiment is from a LOTV sentiments set called ''Fairy Sentiments', stamped using the Misti and Memento 'London Fog' ink
- glued the die cut onto the embossed card front and added some tickles of clear Wink of Stella to the wings, skirt and the 'pom poms'
At last, I have a card to add into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #68 which is running until 27th December. The theme this time isn't butterflies, they're having a little sleep. So it's 'All kinds of Fairies, Elves, Gnomes and Pixies'. Such a fun theme with loads of scope!
Now for the weekly peek at the picks:
That's my picks for this week - 9 in total - and every single one is Christmas related too! More picks than I thought I'd have time to share with you - and, as always, do please check out last week's links. There's some fabulous ideas!
We had 48 Playmates joining in last week - with one new little friend joining us:
Come back soon Sarah - ha, we may even get you into card making some day :)
Prize draw time now and our winner of the Roll Away sticky roller and refills is:
As am sure you girls know, I always ask for confirmation of your addresses now - ever since I made a wrong assumption and we almost lost a prize!
This coming week's prize is:
Now, to make life easier for me I really would prefer that both embossing folders make up a single prize - it cuts back on packing and posting at such a busy time of the year. BUT, there are in fact three pairs of these folders to be won! So, if you want to play - you do have three chances of winning!
The Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 17th December. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. I do have some plans for over the Christmas festivities - very similar to last year - so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
A maximum of ONE entry and please say in a comment if you wish to play and be a possible winner of one of the prizes. Please also link back to the Playground in your blog post to be eligible for the draw.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Have a lovely week! Only two weeks to go until the big day! Big hugs from Parsnip, and of course me -