And another prize to add to the pot, I hadn't realised just how many Christmas items I had squirreled away in the Playground toy box!
This is my snippets card, the snippets are the little images that I die cut and also the piece of fun foam I used to layer the card with:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank, tent style
- a piece of white card stock, trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front
- stamped a twig from the Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' stamp set, with the sentiment underneath - using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink for both
- then stamped the robin onto a little snippet of white card using Versafine 'Vintage Sepia' ink pad and added his features using the teeniest stamp ever and Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- next I stamped his dotty red breast, using SU 'Real Red' ink
- stamped the holly using SU 'Old Olive' ink and then coloured the berries using a red Whispers marker
- then die cut the robin and the holly using the co-ordinating die set. The dies are 'solid' so I just die cut little templates to be sure I positioned the dies perfectly over the images
- added the image panel to the card front with a layer of white fun foam behind to make it 'pop' a bit
- stuck the holly and the robin in place using small pieces of thin sticky pad
This really is such a fun set of stamps and dies! Every little detail has been thought of - right down to a little Santa hat stamp with matching die :) The possibilities are endless - although I confess that my very quick and CAS version is practically the same as a sample over at Clearly Besotted :)
I love Clearly Besotted products and do hope that they swing back into production when the New Year is under way. Stephanie, quite wisely, decided to take a breather for a little while when things were becoming unmanageable. I don't think this stamp set is likely to be available again, although there is a pared down version over at Simon Says Stamp called 'Rockin' Robin 2' - along with the matching dies.
So here's today's prize, a Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' stamps set plus matching dies:
HERE - so you do need to
have entered one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance :)
Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.